Friday, December 31, 2004

 

Back At It Again

Well over a week off the project. But time well spent at home with family and friends.

It's difficult to walk out of a large project such as this one, be gone for a week, and then try and pick up where I left off. I spent well over half the afternoon recalibrating my mindset and figuring out what materials I'd need for the coming two days.

Good thing Home Depot is open New Year's Day. I have a kitchen consultation that will help me figure out where to go from here.

I bought the paint for the bedroom and office, and I'm already second guessing myself. But I guess most color-blind people get nervous after choosing paint colors.

I'm heading back tonight to go build a work bench and a couple sawhorses. Refinishing the cabinets should be easier that way.

Well, the indian food in my apartment kitchen smells good, and I'm ready to eat.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Links
archives