Wednesday, January 05, 2005

 

So Much More

I took a step back this evening to try and analyze what needs to happen next. Knowing that the bedroom and office are nearing completion, I'm planning on getting the hardwire stuff (electrical, light fixtures and phone line) taken care of before the weekend.

Saturday I'll bring in the new (to me) couches, along with the stove (be glad the alarm system is now activated) and then get to work on the bathroom. Sunday will allow me to finish up the bedroom and start moving some stuff in. But at some point, I need to install a gutter where the back porch used to be. We're getting a lot of rain right now and the gutter, combined with the basement window well covers should take care of the scant bits of water I'm finding.

I'm also planning another trip to Construction Junction tomorrow morning, as a friend told me of a large bay window he saw... I guess you know you're aging when you get excited about good deals on windows.

Anyway, that's all for tonight. --Oh Wait! A friend also told me of a new product on the market--flexible gas line. That will make my life so much easier! Okay, that's really it. Good night.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Links
archives