Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

Another Angle...


kitchen32
Originally uploaded by Michael Browne.

Here's the other view of the sink. You can see the seam to the right of the sink. Looking back now, I suppose I could have gone with one seam, but a more difficult cut. I'm confident with cutting the stuf now, but when you're working with materials you can't find in the store, I took the safer approach and cut what I knew I could.

The swithbox to the right of the box fan controls the garbage disposal. I suppose it would be more convenient to have the switch to the left of the sink, but that's where the undercabinet and overhead light controls were placed. I like to think of it as a safety precaution--there's no way your hand will be in the trap if you're flipping the switch.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Links
archives